- What Every Employer Needs to Know about HazCom and GHS - By Robert A. Ernest of J.J. Keller & Associates
- SAVE THE DATE: August 18 - 21, 2014 | Orlando, Florida
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Deeply discounted training that includes 4-, 8-, and 24-hour trainings, 24-hour certifications, discounted handbooks and manuals, and free monthly webinars, including full-access to the NAHMMA webinar archives.
- NATIONAL CONFERENCE: Each year, the NAHMMA national conference brings together thousands of stakeholders that have an interest in the hazardous components of municipal waste streams for five days of trainings, presentations, facility tours, an awards ceremony, networking, and the HazWaste Olympics.
- CONTENT ACCESS: Including our webinar archives and conference proceedings, NAHMMA membership also provides you with access to the most up-to-date news, policy information, job listings, and content through our national listserv, monthly newsletter, and events calendar. You also receive access to our entire membership database, where you can further discover other partnerships and resources, including connecting with your local chapters and attending regional conferences.