Victoria Davis, Chapter President
Rich Backer, Chapter Vice President
Jennifer Holiday, Treasurer / Secretary
- Networking opportunities with Household Hazardous Waste and Conditionally Exempt Small Quantity Generator professionals through chapters, training classes and the national conference.
- Ability to take action with fellow members on local, regional, and national policies affecting the hazardous materials industry.
- Access to members' contact information and skills database.
- Affiliate with other associations with similar missions.
- Compete for awards recognizing notable individuals and programs in North America.
- Discounts on conference registration and training classes.Free job postings on NAHMMA's website.
- Receipt of the NAHMMA's newsletter and emails.