NAHMMA WEBINAR SERIES
Webinars will be on the third Thursday of each month, 2-3 pm EST/EDT, 1-2 pm EST/EDT, 10-1pm MST/MDT and 11 am - 12 pm PST/PDT
- January 21, 2016 - Strategic Planning for Household Hazardous Waste Programs: New Programs, Program Expansions, Permanent Facilities, and Developing RFP's
- February 18, 2016 - Getting the Best Bang Out of Your Advertising and Public Education Bucks
- March 17, 2016 - Paint Collection, Paint to Paint Recycling, and Other Uses for Collected Paint
- April 21, 2016 - Ryan Kiscaden, Thermostat Recycle Corp.
- May 19, 2016 - Bulking, Loose Packing and Lab Packing for HHW Programs
- June 16, 2016 - Better Strategies for sustainable e-waste management
- July 21, 2016 - Shaun Auckland
- August 18, 2016
- September 15, 2016
- October 20, 2016
- November 17, 2016
- December 15, 2016
March 2015 - Pesticides in Household Hazardous Waste Programs
May 2015 - Golf Course Inspections
July 2015 - The Three Paradigms of Household Hazardous Waste Management
- April 2013 - Designing and Delivering More Engaging Presentations and Trainings
- June 2013 - Pharmaceutical Policy Update: California
- July 2013 - Policy Update: Safe Chemical Act
- August 2013 - Making a CESQG Program from Scratch
- February 2012 - What is Zero Waste and how does it apply to HHW?
- March 2012 - Paint it Green! Sustainability for HHW Programs
- April 2012 - Chemicals of Concern: Inhalation and Contact Toxics
- May 2012 - The Beautiful Truth: Chemical Policy Reform and Cosmetics Industry
- June 2012 - Hazardous Materials Management Following a Natural Disaster
- July 2012 - Nanotechnology Research at NIOSH: Supporting Safe Development of the Business
Are you a member?
View the webinars in the NAHMMA archive.
Learn more about NAHMMA membership.
- February 2011 - Highly Reactive and Unstable Chemicals
- March 2011 - Hazardous Chemicals Part Two: Unique and Scary Characteristics
- April 2011 - Handling "High Hazard" Wastes: Explosives, Gas Cylinders, Radioactive Wasters, Asbestos
- May 2011 - Paint Product Stewardship: How it happened, where it's headed, and what it means for your program
- June 2011 - A Proposed Effectiveness Criterion for HHW Collection Programs
- July 2011 - Pharmaceutical Take-Back Strategies: designing successful programs and building momentum toward product stewardship solutions
- August 2011 - Managing Electronic Waste Through HHW Programs
- September 2011 - Post Disaster Hazardous Waste
- October 2011 - HHW Collection Facility Ventilation: Requirements, Best Practice Examples, and Performance Monitoring with Simple Tools
- November 2011 - Under-Inspected Hazardous Waste Generators - Part One: Artists
- December 2011 - Under-Inspected Hazardous Waste Generators - Part Two: Schools