Rocky Mountain Chapter
The Rocky Mountain Chapter supports its' members in various ways which can include:
- announcement of professional development events and opportunities,
- policy development and analysis at local, state, and national levels,
- technical issues forum,
- sponsoring professional development and strategic planning meetings and seminars,
- coordinated regulatory interpretation between agencies,
- coordination of purchasing practices,
- statewide/regional conferences and training classes,
- host the national conference with revenue sharing, and
- other functions that support and enhance our profession.
NAHMMA Chapters are designed to provide communication and access to resources, talents, and ideas from sister Chapters and the national organization to support the professionals in the Chapter area.
2014 Rocky Mountain Chapter Executive Committee
President - Shelly Fuller (email Shelly)
Vice-President - Hope Petrie (email Hope)
Secretary/Treasurer - Aurelio Rubio (email Rubio)